Regrets vs. Regrets Not
We always know that we must cherished, we must always act think before we act etc. But I believe, there's at least one thing that individuals will regret when looking back.
Anyway, I'm having all this negative energy around which is really bad cause I don't like having it and it makes me feel like a villain. Oh well, I guess this is something that I've got to work on it myself. The bad temper and those nonsense that's in me. I think maybe staying home and loathing around these months has imbalance my "energy". I'm actually quite looking forward to school, to meet new people and start learning. Oh, speaking of meeting new people, Fiee is real cute and sweet. She suggested that we hang out with her colleagues and friends. Reason wanting me to meet new people and help me move on. It's the sweetest gesture I've received.
Seriously, I think I'm almost done at the moving on journey but can't help feel like it's gone so fast and finding a pity, I guess. I don't know, I'm still looking forward to checking my emails and hoping to see an email from you. Tell me I'm fine please.
Aside from that, I've spent the morning going through the Uni admissions and have it settled. Only left the forms needed to be printed and completed as well as getting my ezlink done. And I guess getting some school supplies, I'm all set for school. Oh, I love shopping for school supplies.
I guess there's so much I can write now. Nothing interesting to share I guess. Oh, speaking of sharing, go check out Maya Angelou. She's a poet and she wrote the poem that was presented at the MJ Memorial by Queen Latifah entitled "We Had Him".
Loved and take care.
Anyway, I'm having all this negative energy around which is really bad cause I don't like having it and it makes me feel like a villain. Oh well, I guess this is something that I've got to work on it myself. The bad temper and those nonsense that's in me. I think maybe staying home and loathing around these months has imbalance my "energy". I'm actually quite looking forward to school, to meet new people and start learning. Oh, speaking of meeting new people, Fiee is real cute and sweet. She suggested that we hang out with her colleagues and friends. Reason wanting me to meet new people and help me move on. It's the sweetest gesture I've received.
Seriously, I think I'm almost done at the moving on journey but can't help feel like it's gone so fast and finding a pity, I guess. I don't know, I'm still looking forward to checking my emails and hoping to see an email from you. Tell me I'm fine please.
Aside from that, I've spent the morning going through the Uni admissions and have it settled. Only left the forms needed to be printed and completed as well as getting my ezlink done. And I guess getting some school supplies, I'm all set for school. Oh, I love shopping for school supplies.
I guess there's so much I can write now. Nothing interesting to share I guess. Oh, speaking of sharing, go check out Maya Angelou. She's a poet and she wrote the poem that was presented at the MJ Memorial by Queen Latifah entitled "We Had Him".
Loved and take care.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home